- Load Delimited Data (csv, excel) into MySQL Server
- 10 Steps: MySQL Monitoring through Nagios: Install & Configure
- MySQL Stored procedure – Split Delimited string into Rows
- No More Spool Space Teradata Query Solution
- Working with EditPlus Text Editor-Regular Expression How To
- Selected Oscar Wilde Quotes
- Collection for insulting – one liners
- The Dos Chat – Lan Messenger
- How to echo colored text in linux shell script
- Ganapati Aarti: Sukhkarta Dukhharta – With English Translation | download mp3
Posted on March 4, 2013 | No Comments“Why Testing”, “Importance of Software testing”, “Scope of testing”, “How to become a tester”, “Training for software quality assurance / software testing” … Stop there… Above are the topics well...
Posted on March 17, 2012 | 3 CommentsThis article will describe you about QTP vs Selenium point by point in a easy to understand way. In the field of Software Quality Assurance (QA) automation tools, Selenium and...
Posted on November 4, 2011 | 5 CommentsWhat is a software quality and what attributes are used to measure it? A very common question you might have faced during Testing or QA Interviews. Many of the Software...
Posted on October 9, 2011 | No CommentsIn Software Testing, deciding how important the defect is and how soon the defect should be fixed is as important as finding a defect! This depends on how you actually...
Posted on February 26, 2010 | No CommentsQA-Testing Definitions-Interview Questions: III (T – Z): Race Condition: A cause of concurrency problems. Multiple accesses to a shared resource, at least one of which is a write, with no...
Posted on February 26, 2010 | No CommentsQA-Testing Definitions-Interview Questions: II (F – S): Data Dictionary: A database that contains definitions of all data items defined during analysis. Data Flow Diagram: A modeling notation that represents a...
Posted on February 26, 2010 | No CommentsQA-Testing Definitions-Interview Questions: I (A – I) Acceptance Testing: Testing conducted to enable a user/customer to determine whether to accept a software product. Normally performed to validate the software meets...