Wikipedia says: “The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. It is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the culmination of a qualification process that began in August 2007 and involved 204 of the 208 FIFA national teams. As such, it matches the 2008 Summer Olympics as the sports event with the most competing nations.”
As soon as FIFA announced final draw announced I started rolling time table with match schedules and concluded the winner of FIFA World Cup – 2010.
And I concluded Brazil is going to win the World Cup 2010 @ South Africa.
See the groups for FIFA Wold Cup 2010 – below:
- Group A: South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France
- Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece
- Group C: England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia
- Group D: Germany, Australia, Serbia, Ghana
- Group E: Netherlands, Denmark, Japan, Cameroon
- Group F: Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia
- Group G: Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d’Ivoire, Portugal
- Group H: Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile
I don’t know how many of you will be agreeing with me but check the attached excel file to know why and how Brazil is going to win the FIFA Wold Cup 2010 !!
I hope I don’t need to say “this is my personal opinion and not of my employers'” as this is my site!! 🙂 LOL…
What say you?
Damn hell Brazil lost… I just hated the way they played second half… Bravo d’ Netherlands… None of the predicted team make it up to the semis even… I’m sad…
but if this is a prophecy, then u might miss the goal
may be you have declared on basis of teams held in groups
who gonna win
i bet on Italy