For monitoring replication we know a lot of tools and codes – but this one is different because I wrote it
Well this is fairly simple php code for monitoring a master master replication setup.
It requires a single shared login id available on both MySQL servers.
It will display in tabular format following details:
- File: Present binary log
- Position: Binary log position
- Io run: Slave IO Thread Running status
- Sql run: SQL Thread Running status
- ErrorNum: Error number
- ErrorMeg: Error message
You can easily stop / start each server’s slave (STOP SLAVE / START SLAVE) with a single click.
It also does provide detailed information of global status variables on same page.
It is auto refreshes by default every 2 seconds to provide updated status of both MySQL Servers in Replication.
In code you just need to adjust following parameters as per requirement:
#host-name & ports for replication servers
$slave = “localhost”;
$master = “localhost”;
#considered a common username password for accessing both servers#
You can download code here: mysql-replication-monitor.php
MySQL Replication Monitor Using PHP:
You might also like::
- Monitor multiple mysql replication using php: Updated
- Quick Multi MySQL Server Installation with Master-Master Replication on Same Windows Box
- Problem with Master Master Replication and Auto Increment
- Replication slave lag monitoring using heartbeat and windows batch scripts
- Perl Script for Analyze – Optimize – Repair Mysql Databases