- Load Delimited Data (csv, excel) into MySQL Server
- 10 Steps: MySQL Monitoring through Nagios: Install & Configure
- MySQL Stored procedure – Split Delimited string into Rows
- No More Spool Space Teradata Query Solution
- Working with EditPlus Text Editor-Regular Expression How To
- Selected Oscar Wilde Quotes
- Collection for insulting – one liners
- The Dos Chat – Lan Messenger
- How to echo colored text in linux shell script
- Ganapati Aarti: Sukhkarta Dukhharta – With English Translation | download mp3
Just for fun Archive
Posted on February 1, 2011 | No CommentsThere are a lot of speculations around WWE and its effect on kids. I personally love watching the Stars and their action and dedication towards the World Wrestling Entertainment! Though...
Posted on September 29, 2010 | No CommentsA lot of SMSes and Jokes I’ve received and read online about Mr. Suresh Kalmadi and CWG. Well, it’s quite a bit serious matter but such a huge mess gave...
Posted on March 6, 2010 | No CommentsYes the video will reveal the top most secret of 2010!! The video will give you the Hero… How can you, I, our friends really trust our selves that what...
Posted on February 6, 2010 | No CommentsIt’s been long I have read jokes online, but last week I happen to read a few best jokes. Mostly these are all realted to technology / IT / Computers...
Posted on January 8, 2010 | No CommentsWell no doubt I’m a google freak. I’ve learnt a lot through it and I have searched a lot. But I wasn’t much aware about my intencity of googling stuffs....
Posted on April 1, 2009 | 2 CommentsOscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde!! Oscar Wilde is well known for his biting wit. And he has an extraordinary way of representing the things. Here is some collection of famous...
Posted on February 4, 2009 | 5 CommentsCollection of insulting one-liners: A demitasse would fit his head like a sombrero. (Thanks, Chris Cole) A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too! A half-wit gave...
Posted on January 4, 2009 | No CommentsOscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde!! Oscar Wilde is well known for his biting wit. And he has an extraordinary way of representing the things. Here are some collection of famous...